Take Control of Your Body/Take Control of Your Life
Hi. I'm John Burson. For over 30 years, I have helped thousands of clients to make better food choices as a nutritionist in San Diego. I know where you are right now. You want to make a positive change in your life. However, making the proper food choices can be confusing. However, smart meal planning does not have to be a chore. I can develop an effective healthy eating program that will suit your lifestyle. You have made an excellent choice in considering me as being part of your mission. I will become 100 % committed to making a difference in your life. My mission is to use my extensive background, skills and training to be a vital part of you achieving your goal of eating healthier.
Call me today at 619-990-4479. I will answer any questions you may have about the healthy eating by making better food choices. We can schedule an in-person consultation or we can do it by phone, text or Skype,etc. Plus, you can email at email@example.com.
Tips for Safe, Healthy and Successful Weight Loss
In a recent CNN article written by Jacqueline Howard, these following healthier eating tips will give you a head start to reaching your weight management goals.
- Maintain a high level of physical activity. Shoot for 3 to 5 hours a week of moderate activity such as swift walking, life cycling, etc.
- Keeping track of your weight loss progress by weighing yourself frequently. This is a favorite of mine. I weigh myself everyday. That way, there are no surprises and I can look for opportunities to tweak my program.
- Log your diet and activities. This helps for the same reasons as weighing yourself. It's easier to manage your program when you have it written out in front of you.
- React quickly to small increases in weight gain. This way, you won't have a big chore later.
- Tips courtesy of Jacqueline Howard at CNN.com
For all questions about nutrition, call 619-990-4479 for a free consultation.